Hello, and Welcome to my website, This website will give you information all about my childcare program. Also does includes helpful information for other childcare providers.
If you have any question please call my cell 316-734-5519
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Home Daycare?
Home daycare's have smaller groups of children to provide more attention to individual needs. Your child has all the comforts and security of a home setting. Children have a single, consistent caregiver and children may be exposed to fewer illnesses.
More importantly why choose me to care for your child?
- Licensed Group Home Daycare by K.D.H.E. since 2005
- Most important, I provide a loving home with smaller groups of children, where your child can learn and grow and feel comfortable and secure in their surroundings.
- Competitive rates with tax receipts each January
- SRS/DCF Subsidy Welcome ( State Assisted Daycare) & KAW Nation CCDF Provider
- Flexible but semi structured
- KDHE Required SUPERVISION Policy
- Follow development learning program (age appropriate) were your child can also learn while they play (at their own pace)
- Medical Assistant & CPR 1st Aid Certified by http://www.lifesaverlearning.com/
- SIDS ( Sudden Infant Death Syndrome ) & Safe Sleep Practices
- Prevention of Child abuse and Neglect and Prevention of Abusive Head trauma class
- Child Development & Playground Safety Courses
- KBI screening for all person living in home/daycare and substitutes
- Yearly Fire Drills / self Fire Inspections , Monthly Fire & Tornado Drills and lessons
( April- September) .
- Inspections at least yearly by the ( K.D.H.E ) Kansas Dept of Health and Environment
- Security System in our home , alarms on all doors/ windows
- Previous foster parent , was licensed through SRS/ DCF
- Familiar and parent of special needs child/adult
- Music time , calendar, weather, alphabet sounds and recognition, numbers and counting, colors, and theme based weekly Preschool Thematic Units to help prepare your child for kindergarten . Subject to ages enrolled!
- Academic Progress reports for your child/ren in September & April
- USDA approved breakfast , lunch and PM snack , sometimes AM snack also.
- Fenced daily outdoor play ( weather permitting )
- FACE BOOK up dates of activities and pictures
- References Available online and per request during interview. And much, much more!!!
Hours of Operation : Monday-Friday from 7:00am-5:00 pm NO OVER NIGHT OR WEEKEND CARE.
I absolutely love being with children. It is very rewarding to watch young children develop and learn. I will strive to provide a safe, comfortable, stimulating, fun, educational environment in my home with a semi-structured, yet flexible day plan.
Please browse the site and learn more about me, my family, and the service I can offer for you and your child (ren).
Thank you for your interest in my daycare. I look forward to meeting with you soon ! Dayna